4 green onions, cut in pieces
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon ground allspice
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 3/4 pounds chicken tenders
- In a food chopper, add green onion, vinegar, oil, soy sauce, lime juice, allspice, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. Process until smooth.
- Add mixture and chicken to a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake bag until chicken is coated.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain chicken; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken covered 7 to 8 minutes, turning once.
Serves: Serves: 6